UK government position on app development vs. mobile web: http://digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/2013/03/12/were-not-appy-not-appy-at-all/
- Is our web service already designed to be responsive to different screen sizes? If not, why not?
- What is the user need that only a native/hybrid app can meet?
- Are there existing native/hybrid apps which already meet this user need?
- Is our service available to 3rd parties via an API or open data? If not, why not?
- Does meeting this need justify the lifetime cost of a native or hybrid app?